General OMAM Membership Benefits
(Family & Individual Memberships)
• Free unlimited general admission to OMAM and our surrounding Garden for one year.
• Invitations to special events and opening receptions
• Subscription to monthly E-Newsletter
• 10% discount at Museum store (on purchases over $10)
• Discounts for art classes and workshops for children and adults.
• Reciprocal privileges to over 300 gardens on American Horticultural Society (AHS)
OMAM Premier Circle Sponsor Benefits
Premier Circle Sponsors enjoy all the benefits of a General Membership plus…
• An invitation to a private premier Circle Event
• Invitations to exclusive “meet and greet” opportunities with the artist prior to many of our exhibition openings
• Reciprocal privileges to over 800 museums on The North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association
OMAM Premier Circle Benefactor Benefits
Premier Circle Benefactors enjoy all the benefits of a Premier Circle Sponsor Membership plus…
• One complimentary individual or family gift membership (gift membership for new member only).
OMAM Premier Circle Patron Benefits
Premier Circle Patrons enjoy all the benefits of a Premier Circle Benefactor Membership plus…
• One complimentary gift membership upgraded to a premier circle sponsor (gift membership for a new member only)
OMAM Membership Levels
Premier Circle Sponsor $100
Premier Circle Patron $500
Double your donation with a corporate matching gift. Many employers will match your tax-deductible membership donation amount; contact your human resources department to learn more about matching gifts. Retirees and spouses may also be eligible–consult your benefits coordinator for details!
The Ormond Memorial Art Museum is a true community resource. We are able to thrive because of the hard work of volunteers and generous support of people from every corner of our community. Membership is the cornerstone for continuing the tradition of art exhibitions, education and enrichment programs at our special community museum.
Six things your dollars do…
- Allow us to remain open free of charge to all visitors
- Offer scholarships to 20% of the students who participate in our summer camps and children’s programs
- Exhibit more than a half dozen professional art shows and one student show annually
- Host community events such as “Surf’s Up”, “Veterans Day tribute”, and “Starry, Starry Night”
- Maintain tributes to veterans who have served in Korea, Vietnam, World Wars I & II, and help to nurture and care for the beautiful Memorial Gardens
- Help support and expand our art outreach programs to at-risk children and teens, veterans, and cancer patient